5 Simple things to add to your every day routine to increase your Wellbeing in 2016!
- H2O – Drink water upon rising every morning. It helps hydrate your body and flush out toxins. Try adding a slice of lemon for an extra health boost.
- Get your 30 minutes – It’s not hard to get in 30 minutes of exercise everyday, especially if you split it into two 15 minute chunks. I love to start my day with a beach jog, then I walk my dogs in the afternoon. It will make you feel great too, all the endorphins!
- Chill Out – Give yourself some you time. Do something you enjoy for 30 minutes at least everyday. This is time you to relax and destress, try a slow scenic walk in the park or read your favourite book.
- Laugh – “A day without laughter, is a day wasted.” Yes, it is as good for you as they say. Time to learn some new jokes!
- Eat yo Greens! – Just adding a side of greens to your usual meals or drink a green smoothie for breakfast. They are delicious and super easy to make.
I’d love to hear what little things you do everyday to increase your health and wellbeing! Leave me a comment below !